Welcome to Part 2 of our series on bringing out the best in your eye colour! Today we are looking at all the brown eyes beauties out there!
If you have brown, light brown or hazel eyes you can pretty much get away with almost any colour- lucky you!!
Colours that will bring out your brown eyes best are:
- Purples, plum, cranberry, and deep navy. They say you shouldn’t really use colours in the same family on your eyes but I love a deep chocolate brown on brown eyes- I think it makes the eye really strong and sultry. I would always use black eyeliner here too just to make the white of the eye pop too.
- For eyeliners black is always a safe one but a bright blue can be gorgeous too if you’re feeling a bit adventurous! Concealer pencils in light shades on the waterline look really good too, to make the eyes appear bigger.
- For mascara black for me is best as like with the black liner it really makes the whites of the eyes pop out against the brown eyes. Blue/Black is another great option.
- If you don’t like mascara then I would recommend getting your eyelashes tinted in Blue/black- its a really strong tint- it’s like a crows colouring when the light hits it, you can see that gorgeous sheen- same goes for your lashes and it makes them look really full without having to worry about smudging mascara if you rub your eyes!
- A brown eye can look equally great with no coloured shadow but just a bit of highlight on the lid for a nice sheen and just 2-3 layers of mascara and a bright lip- again the contrast of colour will make them stand out!
I hope you have found this useful and maybe have learnt something new! Keep an eye out for part 3 which will cover green eyes!